martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

Sterling Knight"Hero"

Im no super-manI can't take your handand fly you anywhere you want to goyeah!i can't read your mindlike billboard signand tell you everything you want to hearbut i'll be your heroChorus:couse ii can be everything you needif you're the one for me like gravityi'll be unstoppableIyeah i believe in destinyi may be an ordinary guy with heart and soulbut if you''re the one for methen i'll be your hero(x2)could you be the onecould you be the one for me?then i'll be your heroverse 2searching high and lowtrying every roadbut if i see your facehow will i know, yeahi'll put my trust in fatethat you will come my wayand if it's rightit's undeniable, yeahi'll be your heroChorus:Ii can be everything you needif you're the one for me like gravityi'll be unstoppableIyeah i believe in destinyi may be an ordinary guy with heart and soulbut if you're the one for methen i'll be your hero(x2)could you be the onecould you be the one for me?then ill be your heroverse 3so incrediblesome kind of miraclewhen it's meant to bei'll become a hero, oh ohso i wait wait waitwait for youyeah i'll be your heroChorus:Ii could be everything you needif you're the one for me like gravityi'll be unstoppableIyeah i believe in destinyi may be an ordinary guy with heart and soulbut if you're the one for methen i'll be your hero(x2)could you be the onecould you be the one for me?then i'll be your hero


Sterling Knight

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario