viernes, 6 de agosto de 2010

Justin Bieber"Lonely girl

There's gonna be one less lonely girlOne less lonely girlThere's gonna be one less lonely girlHow many I told ya'sLets start oversand shouldersHave you cried on beforeHow many promisesBe honest, girlHow many tears you lethit the floorHow many bags you packedJust to take 'em backTell me thatHow many either or'sBut no moreIf you let me inside of your worldThere'll be one less lonely girlOh noSaw so many pretty facesBefore I say you, youNow all I see is youOh noDon't need these other pretty facesCause when you're mineIn the worldThere's gonna be one less lonely girlOne less lonely girlOne less lonely girlOne less lonely girlThere's gonna be one less lonely girlI'm gonna put you firstI'll show you what you're worth
If you let me inside your worldThere's gonna be one less lonely girlChristmas was a merry fourteenthof Februaryand I wanted to spend it with you (idk if thats right)How many dinner datesSet dinner platesAnd he didn't even touch his foodHow many torn photographsAre you tapin' backTell me thatDid you see an open door (idk if thats right)But no moreIf you let me inside of your worldChorus...I can fix up your broken heartI can give you a brand new startI can make you believeI just wanna set one girl freeto fallCause she's free to fallWith me and my heart'd like to knowWhen i got the key to take you and lead the world with one less lonely girl.YeahThere's gonna be one less lonely girlOne less lonely girlThere's gonna be one less lonely girlOne less lonely girlYeah
Justin Bieber

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario